Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Cupcakes or Peanut Butter Cups

DEAR WORLD,

Here I am, here I be, please oh please befriend me.

Best Friends photo bestfriends_zps10cb4f07.gif

So all of my closest friends are too busy for me married or in a serious relationship. I have finally come to terms with this fact after many years of denial.  So instead of sending them approximately 1,878,961 texts about whatever pops in my head during the day I have decided to take the leap and PUT IT ALL ON THE INTERNET for the world to judge. You're welcome, world. (Also, in case it's not painfully obvious, I have no idea what I'm doing...)

 photo runeverybodyrun_zps12ac74c0.gif
No, please come back! I promise I'm not that bad!

So for my first topic, I would just like to let you know that I am addicted to candy.

"Hello, my name is Liz and I eat all the Easter candy"
"Hi Liz"

Seriously, it's a problem that requires immediate attention.

 photo cottoncandybackwards_zps4759bda0.gif

Whether it's peeps, Reese's peanut butter eggs, chocolate rabbits, or Sweet Tarts, I want it all and I want it now!



I feel you, Mike Donnelly. I feel you.
(I should also note that I believe any Chris Farley movie should be classified as an instant classic)


Thank you for bearing with me. I promise to write better posts in the future, but I can't promise that they won't be about candy... *que sugar crash*

Catch ya on the flip!

3 comments:

  1. always pick the pb cups! always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Immediately better than my first blog post. Probably better than my whole first year of blogging actually. Welcome, Liz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what i dont get are people who are married or in relationships never make time to go out. i hate that shit. i'm married and have a kid and i still go out with friends. drives me crazy!

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete